- If you don’t want to enter password and rewrite the authorization SMS code every time, start using our mobile app to confirm login – it’s easier and secure.
If you don’t want to enter password and rewrite the authorization SMS code every time, start using our mobile app to confirm login – it’s easier and secure.
All you have to do is to update your mobile banking application, sign into the app like you usually do and set an authorization phone for payment confirmation and make sure you allow notifications from the app. You can find out how to set your phone in the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
Once you set your phone as authorization you will use the smart authentication also for confirming domestic payment in the internet banking and online card payments.
Here is a step-by-step guide to logging in to Internet banking:
1. In the first step, fill in your Login number and click on the “Continue” button.
2. In the second step, fill in your Internet banking login password in the “Password” field and enter the SMS code that we sent to your mobile phone in the meantime in the “SMS code” field. Then click on the “Login” button.
Note: If you didn’t receive SMS authorization code, check your Login number. If it has expired, click on a button reading “Send a new authorization codeResend SMS code”.
Have you received your Login number and temporary Password in an e-mail from us? Here is how you log in to Internet banking:
1. In the first step, fill in the Login number that we sent you by e-mail and click on the “Continue” button.
2. In the second step, fill in the temporary Password that we sent you by e-mail in the “Password” field and enter the SMS code that we sent to your mobile phone in the meantime in the “SMS code” field. Then click on the “Login” button.
Note: The Password is generated only as a temporary password. It is valid for your first login. During your first login you need to change it and set a permanent Password.
3. In the third step, fill in a Password of your choice that you want to use to log in to Internet banking on a regular basis. Confirm your Password in the second field that says “Repeat Password”. Then click on the “Change password” button.
4. In the fourth step, enter the SMS code that we sent to your authorization phone in the "SMS code" button, click on the "Confirm change" button.
Your new permanent Password is now set. You can start submitting payment orders, setting payment card, pair mobile applications, etc.
TIP: Now you can use your Login number and permanent Password to set and sync our mobile app Equa bank for Android and iOS.
- Have you run into any of the following problems when logging in?
- How do I set my phone as the authorization phone?
In the mobile app under user tab in the Settings tab, in the Security section, click on Set your authorization phone and choose your mobile as the authorization phone.
What should I do if…
- …I didn’t receive any mobile app notification?
Check if you entered the Login number correctly. In case you did so, open the app and look in the Accounts section (it’s the first one you see when you open the app).
- …I have blocked my access to Internet banking?
If you enter wrong Password or SMS code five times in a row, your access will be blocked until the end of the day. To unblock the internet banking the same day please contact our Customer Service on +420 222 010 222 or visit any of our branches
- .…I don’t have or can’t remember my login data?
You can generate new credentials online on the login page – simply click on the Login number recovery / Password recovery. It is possible to get new credentials at any of our branches or at Customer service line.
- …I have a new mobile phone number or e-mail address?
You can change the authorization phone number at any of our branches or at Customer service while calling as verified customer. E-mail address can be changed also in your Internet banking.
- …I lost my mobile phone?
You don’t need to worry. You can remove authorization phone (and/or unpair the mobile app) at any of our branches or at Customer service line +420 222 010 222. Anyway, it is necessary to confirm the notification with the passcode only you know or with your fingerprint / face. When the fifth attempt to enter the passcode fails the app is unpaired.
- …I can’t use the authorization phone at the moment?
There is always an option to change the way to Password and SMS code you receive on the authorization phone number.