- To which account do I get a contactless payment card?
- Can I use the card abroad? What to do when travelling abroad?
- Is the new contactless card free of charge?
- What should I do when I do not recognize card transaction on my account?
- What should I do in case of card expiration?
- What should I do in case that my card was lost/stolen?
- How can I change the limits for card payments?
- What should I do when disputing card transaction?
- What shall I do with the original card after I have received the new one?
- How can I pay using the contactless Debit Mastercard?
- What are the limits for contactless payments?
Google Pay - NFC payments
- What is Google Wallet?
- How do the Google Wallet payments work?
- Can I use my phone with the Google Wallet app for ATM withdrawals?
- Why can’t I add my card in the Google Wallet app?
- Can I add my payment card into the Google Wallet app in multiple devices?
- What do I need to make payments with my mobile phone?
- Is it safe?
- What are the fees?
- What devices does Apply Pay work on?
- Can I use Apple Pay for online payments?
- Do I need to be connected to the Internet or have a phone signal when I’m paying?
- How much does the Apple Pay service cost?
- How can I turn off the payment confirmations that Apple sends me?
- What should I do if my device is lost or stolen?
- How do I log in to internet banking with mobile phone?
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an authorization SMS code?
- How do I log in the Internet Banking for the first time?
- What should I do in case when 30 days have already passed since I received the email titled "Credentials for access for internet banking"?
- Is the internet banking secured and how?
- What should I do in case I forget the Login number or Password for my Internet banking?
- How do I change the Login number or Password for my internet banking?
- How many attempts do I have to log in the Internet Banking?
- What does the term Open Banking mean?
- Why has the internet banking been enhanced with the new item “Access to Accounts” in the Settings section?
- What does granting of access to an account mean for me specifically?
- How can I grant an authorisation to access my account?
- What information will be accessed by the provider?
- Can the service provider get to the information about my accounts without my consent?
- Am I obliged to grant access to accounts?
- Security of Open Banking services
- Do I have to somehow sort the banknotes while deposit?
- How many banknotes can I deposit at once?
- How do I connect a foreign currency account to my payment card?
- Can I deposit CZK, EUR and USD during a single deposit transaction?
- What is the fee for deposits in EUR and USD?
- At the time of deposit, the ATM showed me that some of the banknotes were marked as suspicious. What should I do?
- Do I really have to set up this authentication?
- How are online payments authenticated exactly?
- I don’t want to use a mobile app. Will I still be able to shop online?
- How does it all work?
- How do I allow notifications from the Equa bank mobile app?
- How do I set my phone as the authorization phone for online payments?
- What’s the difference between a PIN and E-PIN?
- Can my PIN and E-PIN be the same?
- What should I do if the E-PIN code is blocked?
- For which online card payments is Mastercard ID Check verification needed?
- Can I turn off SMS code verification for online card payments?
- What should I do if the SMS code is blocked?