For current accounts, we offer debit cards issued by one of the leading international companies - Mastercard; these cards provide a user-friendly and secured access to your finance
Features of the payment card:
- international debit card
- contactless card
- issued for current accounts in CZK, EUR and USD
- daily limits for transactions
- designed for holders as well as authorised persons
With us you have free withdrawals from all ATMs in the Czech Republic and abroad. So it doesn't matter where you are. With our card you always pay CZK 0 for withdrawals.
You can deposit cash in our depository cash machines in the currency of the account to which you have issued the card. You can deposit cash in CZK for free and EUR and / or USD with a fee.
In addition to the standard method of payment (by inserting the card into a terminal), the payment card also enables contactless payments.
- Contactless payments can be made at merchants who support this technology.
- At merchants who do not support the technology, you need to use the standard payment method - inserting your card into the terminal.
What are the advantages of contactless payments?
- The payment process is easier - no need to enter your PIN.
- The payment is quicker – thanks to the new technology, the payment process is quicker, reducing the time spent in lines at cash registers.
- More comfortable cashless purchases without fees - just as for existing payments, you can now use your card also to pay small amounts without needing cash.
- Transaction security – paying with a contactless card is safe; you have your card in possession at all times when paying, all you need to do is wave or fob it over the terminal. If you fob more than one contactless cards over the terminal, the transaction will not be carried out as the terminal will be unable to determine which one of the cards is to be accepted. Even if you wave or fob your card over the terminal more than once, the amount will be debited from your account only once.
Designation of places where contactless payments can be made
For security reasons, there is a default zero limit for online and MO/TO (Mail Order/Telephone Order) payments
The required limit for specified payment types and the card itself must be set up via online banking in the section “Cards”.
A new security standard for online payments with Mastercard Identity Check is available HERE.
Default daily limits for transactions are set up for corporate payment cards. Transactions carried out during a given day (from 12 midnight to 11:59 p.m.) are included within the limits.
Two types of limits are set up for payment cards:
- total limit
See the overview of default limits for the given currencies.
Mastercard® BUSINESS SELECTION provides all registered holders of Mastercard® corporate cards with an array of benefits and services.
- special offers from selected partners
- Mastercard® Lounge
- personal assistants in the Nonstop Alarm Centre available 24/7
For more details on Mastercard® BUSINESS SELECTION, including the list of all benefits, go to the Mastercard website.
In case of loss or theft, block your card via online banking or call +420 222 010 222 as soon as possible.