Enables bank transfers in CZK within the territory of the Czech Republic.
Payments are easily and securely transferred via internet banking. As part of domestic payments, you can make the following:
- one-off payment orders
- permanent payment orders
- direct debit authorisation
- priority payments
Cash withdrawals can be made through our ATM network or from more than 5,000 ATMs of all banks in the Czech Republic. All these withdrawals are free of charge.
For cash deposits you can use our ATMs with the possibility of deposit. You can deposit cash in CZK for free and EUR and USD with a fee. You can deposit cash in the currency of the account for which you have a card issued. You can also use one of the 3,400 branches of Czech Post for cash deposits.
You can make cashless payments in foreign currencies and CZK to foreign accounts or payments in foreign currencies to another bank within the Czech Republic. As part of foreign payments, we offer discounted Europayments / SEPA payments.
Payments are easily and securely transferred via internet banking. As part of foreign payments, you can make the following:
- Europayments / SEPA payments
- Payments in foreign currencies within the territory of the Czech Republic
- Other payments abroad in CZK and foreign currencies
- Payments in foreign currencies within the Bank
- Payments within the Bank in CZK, where the payer’s and/or payee’s account is kept in a foreign currency
- payments within the bank in CZK and foreign currencies are free of charge
- domestic payments to other banks are transferred to the payee’s bank ranked by priority on the day on which they are debited from the payer’s account or not later than on the following business day
- domestic payments from other banks are credited to your account on the date when we receive them from the CNB’s clearing centre
- discounted Europayments / SEPA payments