- Thanks to Card and Personal belongings Insurance, you can get your belongings back, anywhere in the world.
Practically everyone has lost a wallet containing cards and other important items at one point or another. Just one second of inattention is all it takes.
This insurance covers costs incurred due to a loss, theft or misuse of your payment card. It also provides protection against misuse of electronic payments and internet or mobile banking. Costs incurred to purchase replacements for your lost or stolen personal belongings are also covered.
Other advantages include the insurance policy legal assistance, coverage of costs in the event of undelivered goods purchased over the internet, coverage of costs incurred to save data from damaged data devices and last but not least, provision of assistance in remedying a damaged reputation on the internet.
- Would you prefer basic coverage up to CZK 35,000 or comprehensive coverage with a CZK 50,000 limit?
Just choose the package that provides enough coverage of your assets and we’ll help you if you get into an uncomfortable situation.
The basic package provides coverage of costs up to CZK 35,000:
- If someone misuses your payment card or makes a transaction using your PIN or 3D Secure
- If you lose your personal belongings (e.g. a purse, keys, glasses or mobile phone)
The comprehensive package provides coverage of costs up to CZK 50,000, and includes all of the coverage in the basic package as well as:
- Insurance of electronic payments (e.g. misuse of mobile application)
- Expanded coverage of personal belongings (e.g. notebook, e-reader, camera or tablet)
- Assistance services (e.g. legal assistance or assistance for a damaged reputation on the internet)
- The insurance is valid worldwide.
No matter how or where your card is misused, the insurance covers all card transactions in the 120 hours before you block your card:
- Standard payments at merchants using the PIN
- All contactless transactions
- ATM withdrawals using the PIN
- Transactions over the internet
The insurance also covers loss events when cash is stolen:
- Forced withdrawal from an ATM under threat of violence
- During an ATM withdrawal
- No need to document the time and source of withdrawal
- Handbag or purse for 5000 CZK? Why not, when the original was as nice.
The cost of lost or stolen items makes no difference. The insurance company is not interested in receipts of lost belongings. There is no need to compromise when replacing your valuables. The insurance company will pay everything up to the maximum limit of indemnity according to the selected insurance package.