Don’t worry, we will resolve everything for you.
If you run into any difficulties, contact the help desk (+420 234 240 244) and provide the following information:
- that you are an Equa bank client and have arranged insurance at BNP Paribas Cardif Insurance, Inc.
- your name and surname (in the case of family travel insurance, the name and surname of the person to be covered in the insurance claim)
- your date of birth
- a detailed description of your insurance claim
- phone number where you (or your physician or representative) may be contacted
After reporting an insurance claim, your insurance company will send all the documents necessary for a resolution. After submitting all the required documents to the address below, the insurer pays the corresponding indemnification.
Europ Assistance s. r. o.
Na Pankráci 121
140 00 Praha 4
tel.: +420 234 240 244
fax: +420 221 586 100
Detailed terms and conditions of the Year-round Travel Insurance, including exclusions from insurance, are set out in the Insurance Contract No. LTEQ 1/2020 and the General Insurance Conditions for Travel Insurance No. 2/2020, which governs the insurance.
Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions are not covered in the General Policy No. STEQ 1/2019 and the General Insurance Conditions for Travel Insurance No.2 / 2018.
You can find these and other insurance documents on the Documents centre page.
With travel insurance, you receive assistance services free of charge.
If you encounter a problem, simply call Cardif Assistance at telephone number: +420 234 240 244
Operators speak Czech as well as all major world languages, and many European languages. They are ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
They will help you, not only in unpleasant situations, but can also provide you with useful information regarding:
- visa requirements
- recommended vaccinations
- weather abroad
- foreign exchange rates
- contacts to Czech embassies and consulates abroad
- flight delays and luggage
- contacts to translators and interpreters
Get an important card that always helps.
On your trip, don’t forget to bring your assistance card. It lists contacts for roadside assistance and gives basic instructions to help solve any inconvenience.
The Assistance Service, Cardif Assistance, can be reached at telephone number: +420 234 240 244