- We won't charge you any fees. Change of overdraft limit, provision, maintenance and termination is free of charge. No need to pay anything even if you don’t use overdraft.
- Being in the red is always unpleasant but it happens once in a while. When it happens, why should you pay unnecessarily more elsewhere?
- No need to worry that you won’t meet your financial obligations on time. Overdraft will help you out until you get your paycheck.
- Online banking makes it clear if you have drawn money from your account or used the overdraft.
- We’ll do all paperwork for you, you don’t need to contact the original loan provider anymore.
- All paperwork can also be done in a branch or in online banking (for current clients).
Please contact me
Have you any question?
Call Customer service
Mo-Su 8 am–7pm
You withdraw a CZK 20,000 Overdraft limit in a single transaction as of February 1st 2017 and the total amount of CZK 20,000 will have been repaid on May 1st 2017. In addition to the overdraft amount, on the first day of each following month you’ll pay CZK 281.67 interest. Fixed interest rate of 16.90% p.a., APR 18.27%, without fees for overdraft provision and usage. The total amount to be paid by the consumer is CZK 20,845.