We will help you fulfil your dreams.
In addition to the purchase or construction of real estate, you can also use a housing mortgage to settle property relations or to purchase a share in a housing cooperative.
- we will arrange your mortgage within three days of receiving the complete documents,
- you can use up to 20% of the mortgage on anything - such as furniture,
- if you carry out construction or reconstruction, you do not have to provide invoices and you will receive money directly into your account,
- we will provide a mortgage up to 90% of the value of the property you will guarantee.
Easy to get more money.
An offset mortgage (a combination of a classic mortgage and a special savings account) will allow you to actively influence the amount of interest paid on the mortgage by depositing money in a savings account established in a bank.
You pay monthly interest only on the difference between the current mortgage balance and the savings account balance.
- You have saved a certain amount of money or you are gradually saving and you need to keep the money in reserve.
- You want to finance any housing expenses.
Choose, for what purpose you can use your mortgage.
- to buy an apartment, house, holiday cottage or building plot
- for construction or reconstruction of real estate (you do not have to submit invoices for drawing)
- to settle property relations (e.g. joint property of spouses, inheritance)
- purchase of a share in a housing cooperative
- to reimburse the costs invested in real estate, up to 1 year back
What you would pay for elsewhere is free with us.
With our mortgage you get FREE:
- mortgage loan management and administration,
- first drawdown of the loan,
- current account and card withdrawals from all ATMs in the Czech Republic.
Your mortgage conforms to your needs - it is transparent and has useful options.
To buy, construct or reconstruct apartment or house we will provide up to 90% of the property value used as collateral of the loan.
Our mortgage advisors will advise you with ensuring a property estimate. If you purchase an apartment and the conditions are met, we will ensure an online appraisal free of charge.
Basic parameters of a purpose mortgage
Mortgage amount from 500 000 CZK to 90% of the value of your property Drawdown
- up to 24 months after loan approval
- we send money to repay the refinanced mortgage directly to the original lender's account
- up to 20% for financing minor reconstructions we send to your current account (without the need to document invoices)
- with a fixed validity period of 1-7, 10 and 15 years
- for an offset mortgage 1-5 years
Repayment period 5 to 30 years Instalments monthly annuity payment, fixed for the duration of the interest rate Mortgage collateral residential property, completed and approved, in good condition
Variations of mortgage
Mortgage vice versa Arrange a mortgage, even if you have not yet selected your dream home. Mortgage for rent An ideal option in case you plan to invest in a residential property that you want to rent in the long term.
Disbursement of construction and reconstruction flexible adapts to suit your needs.
- Disbursement up to 24 months after the loan approval
- Without proof of invoices
- Get the money directly to your account or the supplier’s account
- The loan can be drawn immediately and your private resources can be used later
At our first meeting we will help you to evaluate the best mortgage options for you.
You can apply for a mortgage at any one of mortage centres. Make an appointment with a mortgage adviser through our contact form by clicking on the button "Arrange a meeting".
Loan amount: CZK 3,000,000; term: 30 years; total number of instalments: 361; monthly payment: CZK 18,160; five-year fixed interest rate: 6.09% p.a.; APR: 6.32%; total amount to be paid by the consumer: CZK 6,567,356. Fees associated with the loan: Fees associated with the loan: zero fee for provision of the mortgage loan; monthly account management fee CZK 49; zero mortgage management and administration fee; zero monthly fee for payment protection insurance fee. In addition to the above, you will incur the following costs in connection with the mortgage: assumed costs for real estate appraisal in the amount of CZK 4,900 (in case of a residential unit), fee for withdrawal after submission of the pledge entry into the cadaster CZK 1,900, costs of registration of the mortgage right concerning the real estate in the Land Registry in the expected amount of CZK 2,000; costs to de-register the mortgage right and other rights from the Land Registry upon termination of the mortgage loan in the expected amount of CZK 2,000; costs of authentication of signatures in the expected amount of CZK 240; costs of an extract or copy of an entry from the Land Registry in the amount of CZK 350. All of the above items are included in the APR. In addition, property insurance is required. The loan is secured by a mortgage right concerning the real estate.