Statement for Equa bank clients on the merger of Equa bank a. s. And Raiffeisenbank a. s.
Dear Customers and Business Partners,
Allow us to provide you with up-to-date information on the ongoing merger between Equa bank and Raiffeisenbank.
With effect as of 1 January, 2022, all assets of Equa bank a.s. will be legally transfered to Raiffeisenbank as a result of a merger by acquisition. As of such date, Equa bank a.s. will cease to exist as an independent legal entity and Raiffeisenbank a.s. will become its universal legal successor. You will continue to encounter the trademark of Equa bank. Raiffeisenbank a.s. will provide most services as you know them under the trademark of Equa bank also in the months to come.
After the merger, we want to continue to bring our customers and partners the best both banks can offer and our main goal is their complete satisfaction. For this reason, we have approached the merger between both banks in a manner which would bring about minimal changes.
For the customers of Equa bank, nothing changes in the most important areas now:
- The account number and bank code do not change.
- All outgoing and incoming payments are made without any changes.
- Payments by card or by electronic wallet remain unchanged, everything stays the same. The Internet and Mobile Banking stay the same. Together with Raiffeisenbank a.s. we will work on improving them in future, so that they become a leader in the Czech market.
- Branches continue to be open for customers without any change.
- The telephone 222 010 222 of the Customer Centre continues to operate for customers as usual.
Contact persons and organisational changes:
- In this area, nothing changes for you and you may continue to consult the contact persons you are used to consulting today.
Detailed information on the merger between both banks can be found in your e-mail in Section Messages and Documents in the Internet and Mobile Banking. You may also view our Frequently Asked Questions, we have compiled for such purpose.
Please be assured that in the case of any change of the terms and conditions for provision of our products and services, we will inform you well ahead as so far.
We firmly believe that business synergies of both banks will bring a whole range of new opportunities and benefits to our customers in future.
Sincerely, Equa bank
Tel.: 222 010 222
Branches of Equa bank: www.equabank.cz/en/office-locations