The savings account with a notice period of 33 days is in CZK, and offers a higher interest rate on free funds than a savings account without a notice period.
May be maintained separately or together with a current account.Interest rate of savings account with a notice period:
Amount Individuals entrepreneurs Legal entities up to 25 000 000 CZK 0.15% p.a. 0.15% p.a. over 25 000 000 CZK 0.01% p.a. 0.01% p.a.
Detailed conditions are specified in the Product Terms and Conditions.
- Easy transfer of funds using internet banking.Funds may be sent from the account with a notice period of 33 days.Incoming domestic payments are not restricted in any way and are free of charge. Foreign payments are charged according to the Price List.
You do not pay any fees for standard services.
Within a savings account is free:
- opening of savings account with a notice period
- maintenance of savings account with a notice period
- internet and telephone banking
- incoming domestic payments
- outgoing payments within 33 days notice period
Online, free, anytime, and anywhere.
A savings account can be managed via internet banking, where you can also grant access privileges to other parties.
A new savings account can be established at one of our branches or over the internet.
All you need is an ID card and proof of your authorization to conduct business. If you want to open an account from your home or office, simply click "Open an account online." A courier will deliver the agreement to you free of charge, anywhere you wish.